Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"THE BEUTI OF DIOMANDS"


Welcome to the world of Pangea Collection. I'm Patricia and I am the creator of Pangea Collection - artisan jewellery and fair trade jewelry from around the world. I created Pangea Collection as a way to share my passion-a passion to discover the most beautiful places, people and artisan jewellery in the world.
Wherever possible Pangea Collection is committed to working with Fair Trade jewelry artisans and small independent jewelry artisans around the globe.
As the creator of Pangea Collection my personal aim is to do my part to enable artisans, particularly women and those living in emerging markets, to earn an income through the practice of their craft. In my own small way I want my business to support the livelihoods of these skilled artisans. In many cases their artisan jewellery is a living expression of deep cultural traditions and I, along with the Fair Trade organisations with whom I work, believe in the importance of the preservation of these cultures. We also believe that interpretation and the evolution of traditional artisan jewellery are important for their long-term sustainability.
You can feel good about supporting these artists by proudly wearing their artisan jewellery . It is nice to know who has contributed to making you feel great about the beauty you are wearing. At the same time, somewhere there's a jewelry artisan who in return is proud that you have chosen to make their artwork a part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Best Architectural Homes